Book your Dorset bed and breakfast stay directly and securely with us for the best price, delicious breakfasts and lots of little extras – check availability here. Our online calendar is always up to date.
|| Last week it was National Book Direct Day here in the UK – a campaign urging us all to book and buy goods and services directly from the original provider, rather than through a third party. Going direct saves money, supports small businesses and gives you a more personal service.
I saw something on Twitter along the lines of “Nobody at [a big chain hotel] ever went “Yay!” when they get a new booking, but the owner of a small B&B always celebrates!” and it’s so true – I’m always delighted to see new guests pop up in my #bookdirect in-box.
So, why book your B&B stay here directly with us rather than via a third party? Let us count the ways.
By booking directly and supporting a small business, we’re able to pass some significant benefits and offers back to you – we call these our Website Exclusives and they include:
- The very best prices: you will always pay the lowest available price for your room and breakfast when you book directly with us through our website
- Discounts and promotional codes are available through our Special Offers page
- A wide range of online extras, packages and services to add to your booking: how about early check-in, late check-out, or use of the hot tub?
- A complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Delicious cooked to order breakfasts, with a wide choice of options, upgrades and Specials
(And if you’re vegan/plant-based, please request a free PDF copy of our vegan breakfast menu when you book)
- Free luggage storage
- Fluffy robes
- Your choice of bedrooms: Church View, Blackmore Vale View or Garden View
- Discounts when booking Room Three (Blackmore Vale View) for single occupancy and
- Multi-night discounts on Room Two (Garden View) for Sunday to Thursday stays
- Complimentary walking maps and routes available in your room upon request or ask us for our free PDF of eight local walking routes when you book
- A list of suggested pubs and restaurants (free PDF)
- Walking/driving directions – how to find us (free PDF)
- Delicious Dorset snacks menu available (free PDF)
- Complimentary dog treats and a special offer code for dog owners
We look forward to meeting you soon.