Book securely and directly with us for the best price, delicious breakfasts and lots of little free extras – check availability here. Our online calendar is always up to date.
As from December 2017 and in response to great feedback on our breakfasts and to many requests and suggestions, we are now offering a small menu of light evening snacks.
These are available between 5.00pm and 8.00pm on Sunday to Thursday evenings and will be cooked to order and served in the private dining room.
All items can be ordered and paid for during your stay and you can request a free copy of the menu in PDF format when you book if you wish to order in advance.
The menu includes:
- Sandwiches, made on your choice of brown or white bread, served with crisps; choose from:
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
- Poached or Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Your choice from the Light Bites menu: Scrambled/Poached/Baked Eggs or Baked Beans on Toast – all available with your choices of cheese, ham and fresh tomatoes
- Pasta Bake with Oven Roasted Vegetables, topped with Halloumi Cheese (v)
- Pea, Pancetta and Parmesan Risotto with a Truffle Oil Drizzle
- Home made Mixed Fruit Fool, served with Shortbread Biscuits
All options include a jug of filtered ice water, and freshly brewed local tea or coffee to follow your meal.
A30 A303 Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty AONB B&B bank holiday bed and breakfast bedrooms biker friendly Blackmore Vale Boutique business ready cheap overnight stay break journey mid-point child friendly children contemporary Cranborne Chase AONB cyclist friendly dairy-free delicious breakfasts Dextra Lighting dining room dog friendly dogs welcome Dorset en-suite bathrooms family friendly fast wi-fi feedback free parking full English cooked breakfast garden gay friendly Gillingham Shaftesbury Show global gluten-free Gold Hill great reviews guest refrigerator heavy horse high thread count highly recommended holiday stop hospitable hot tub Hovis bread advert advertisement commercial inclusive international jacuzzi Leddenton LGBT friendly London Waterloo Mellowes nursing home Mere mid-week mini break modern motorcyclist friendly National Trust Neal’s Yard Remedies nice North Dorset Cycleway Olive Bowl Osho Leela pet friendly Port Regis private bathroom private breakfast room pubs gastro railway train rugby club Salisbury schools Scientific Exploration Society Shaftesbury Sherborne short stay showground Sigma Aldrich St. Martins The Grange Stonehenge Stour Valley Way Stourhead stylish The Malthouse Thomas Hardy top rated town football treat yourself two hours vegan vegetarian walker friendly walkers are welcome weekend Wessex West country Wincanton Wyke primary close to nearby convenient handy near